66 2/3% Institute for Resources, Environment and Sustainability http://www.ires.ubc.ca/
1. Omnibus: Becoming a Good Sustainability Planning Practitioner http://tonydorcey.ca/Omnibus/08Omnibusindex.html
Example of student personal web page product in 2008 http://sites.google.com/site/ericoberdorfer/Home
Example of student group project in 2008 http://sites.google.com/site/s2sgroupsite/
2. Planning for Water Resources Management: Principles and Practice http://tonydorcey.ca/597/09597/index.htm
Example of student produced class session in 2008 http://sites.google.com/site/waterpresentationtopics/perspectives-on-major-flood-events
3. Negotiation, Facilitation and Mediation: Principles and Practice http://tonydorcey.ca/595/08Negotiationindex.html
Example of student personal web page in 2008 http://sites.google.com/site/luciasnegotiations/
4. Professional Development Courses - Three 1-credit courses to be offered beginning in January 2010.
- Arranging and Preparing for an Internship
- Learning from the Internship Experience
- Getting a Job and Launching a Planning Career
5. PIBC Membership Course - Offered once a year for applicants for admission to PIBC/CIP http://www.pibc.bc.ca/pages/mem_classes.php
Illustrative Theses and Projects
I have selected one thesis and one project as examples of high quality products and one project report as an example of a lower quality product. Copies have been provided to the Review Team in hard copy.
SCARP Strategic Planning